Almost

Almost all black, almost all leather.
I guess I like the idea of 'almost'. Almost can give a look a twist. All black was too black for this sunny but chilly day, so there I was, adding a color.
And all leather (or at least 'leatherlook') would have been too.. kinky?
Maybe an 'all' kinda look is too easy, too safe. I can pull all of my denim items out of the closet and call it a day, but I bet that would not do the trick.

A few days back I was wearing strappy sandals and there was no coat in sight. Today, the rain comes and go's and I'm back to wearing a scarf. Too soon by calling it spring, I guess..
Maybe that's for the best; I bet I study better when it's not 20 degrees and all my friends are in the park.

Xx









Zara boots | Vintage leather bag | H&M furry scarf | H&M trend leather top | Cos ring | Pieces leatherlook pants | Birdy necklace gift from mom | New Yorker sunnies


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

10 comments:

Sara said...

Super gave outfit, ik vind vooral je shirtje heel tof. :)

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Great outfit. Love the whole look! :)
xx
www.modacapital-blog.com

at / least said...

Beautiful outfit, loving that red-orange pop of colour in it :)


Lisa – AT LEAST BLOG

Sarah said...

Heel gaaf! Staat je echt goed. Niet veel meiden kunnen dat hebben denk ik, zo'n leer op leer combi!

Annebel Van Wijnen said...

Geweldige outfit! Heel leuk hoe zo'n bontje in een knalkleur je outfit echt een boost geeft!
Super leuk in combinatie met dat leer!

All About The Style said...

Prachtige outfit!

Louise Elisabeth said...

Wauw leuke look! Zwart, geweldig zwart :D

xx

Belle melange said...

Perfect outfit! Love the pants! http://bellemelange.net/blog

Lth said...

Love the outfit, all in leather so beautiful!!!!

Lth said...

a

Instagram