Invito | Spring lookbook (+10,- discount)

Let's talk SHOES!
They are probably my favorite objects when it comes to fashion.
I told myself I would not go another round without finding the perfect pair of shoes, like the past winter.
And eventhough I recently found some pretty amazing ones for this summer, there is always room for more!

Here's what Invito has in store for us the upcoming season.
And as a little present from me & Invito to you, here is a 10,- discount on the whole new collection!
How about that! ---> Code: spring2014
I am not sure what you're still doing here.. GO GO GO!

Xx

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

2 comments:

Sjo - Bordeaux Bravoure said...

die met het jungle printje vind ik zo leuk :)

XO

Stephanie Gille said...

Nice post!
De plateau converse sneakers zijn vet.
xx
Stephanie
www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

Instagram