Pop of color

Sometimes, just a pop of color is what it takes.
I've been eyeing all whites and blacks lately. When I do a little webshopping, at the end of the road I have a shoppingcart full of white, black and grey.
And that's a good thing. It was one of my resolutions and by the looks of my overflowing rainbow-like closet some 'non-colors' were highly recommended.
So today one of my favorite color was pulled out of the closet and added to the black and grey. And admit it, it would have been a boring look if it wasn't for those bright orange Bali beads.

A busy week ahead of me. Study, study, study, a job-interview (nothing special though) and then there is this weekend's trip to Cologne (not sure that is the right translation) in Germany. Will try to shoot some pictures when I'm there ofcourse!

Xx








Zara boots | Necklace from Bali | Primark blazer | Ark & Co via Nastygal green blouse | Zara denim shorts | New Yorker sunnies


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

8 comments:

angelandchic byMARTA said...

SO CHIC!! :)

http://angelandchic1.blogspot.co.uk/

Nimue said...

Love, love, love your glossy Zara booties!

La Vie en Mode by N.

Evelina said...

Great outfit! Loveeee the necklace :)

Patti SantamarĂ­a said...

Great style! XX i waiting dor you on my blog!

www.shoesandbasics.com

Emma Eva said...

LOVE these Zara boots, great outfit!


Love from Barcelona x

Emma
Electric Soiree

Hadrien Leite said...

Super cool pics, they are very nice!!
And your outfit it's cool too
<3
http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/misbehave.html

Juana Nicolau said...

I love the combination of green with orange

Marion Bertorello said...

I love so so much this look !
You look amazing ;)
Kisses <3

http://www.theladyjersey.com

Instagram