Shaggy Sunday

Oke, not exactly shaggy, but the bare belly is a bit out of the comfort-zone. That's a + for me, hanging on to those resolutions and all.
So this is what I pulled out of the closet on this Sunday. In a literal way, that is. Because it is yet again a sun-day and you can't imagine how big my smile is when I'm on my bike, feeling the heat of the sunrays on my face. Still too cold for bare belly's though, I just discovered that..

Some black and some prints, that did the trick today. Mixing prints is actually something I'm always cautious about, it tends to make you look like a clown. And eventhough it is Carnival in this little country and people dress up way worse than that, this is all the clown you're gonna get from me!

Xx









H&M Paris collection long coat | Pieces leatherlook pants | Lady Del Toro shoes | Monki top | Topshop hat | Pomellato rings


WIN a Rika bag! Enter the giveaway HERE

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

8 comments:

Nikita Wong said...

Perfect outfit babe, love that hat! super nice... I love street art, so these photos are perfect!

xxx
www.meetmeinparee.com

Birte said...

Love it! En je komt meer dan weg met de blote buik, hoor!

Anne Stikvoort said...

prachtige loafers :)

Simone said...

Die jas is zo gaaf!

Julie said...

such a cool look! great. xo j. von Stereo|typically Me

Charlotte Lewis said...

Love this look hun and Happy Anniversary!

I have a couple new posts up and a giveaway to win D&G Sunglasses, if you would like to catch up on my latest posts xx

www.lurchhoundloves.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

Honorine C said...

I love your outfit ! :)

Nono
http://leblogde-nono.blospot.fr/

Kate Winslt said...

Find free music archives on
free music archive

Instagram