Slouchy snake

A random pick (meaning: not much inspiration) can sometimes be a new favorite. In this case it's not the item itself, it is the whole look that is in the running to become this week's finest.
And I admit it's not thát special, but it's just the slouchy effect the oversized blazer gives.
I looked up 'slouchy' by the way. There is no translation, so let's just keep that a style-type.

As I mentioned before, I had my vintage period some years ago. Every now and then some old and smelly clothes were added to the wardrobe and this snake-printed blazer is a result of that period.
Ofcourse it wouldn't be my kind of style if I didnt' add a leather biker jacket and some shiny boots à la the year 2014. We've gotta keep up with the time, after all. 
So today I found myself looking in the mirror and actually be surprised by this random pick as a result of lacking inspiration.
Paris fashion week has come to an and, and with it ends fashionmonth. Are we all ready to pile up this season's favorites? I say let's put on those comfy shopping sneakers and let's gooo!

Xx








Zara boots | H&M jeans | Vintage blazer | Whistles leather jacket | New Yorker sunnies | Cos ring | Tiny necklace from mom | H&M top


WIN a Rika bag! Enter the giveaway HERE

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

4 comments:

Ankermaedchen said...

i lovelovelove the shoes <3

http://ankermaedchen.wordpress.com

Hadrien Leite said...

Super cool outfit and very nice pics :)
Just Awesome
<3
http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/arquivo-morto.html

Alice Cerea said...

You look amazing girl!

I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post!
BABYWHATSUP.COM

PIUSTILE is searching for new bloggers like you, discover this new brand!


Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin |
GIVEAWAY


Kisses, Alice.

Marion Bertorello said...

Very good my sweetie ;)
Kisses <3

http://www.theladyjersey.com

Instagram