Spring is ON

Today it is officially SPRING!
And I love spring, maybe even more than I love summer. Spring just makes everything look good, even studying. Oke, maybe not that one..
A quick and simple look today.
It is sweater-weather. These sunny days are supernice and we all can leave the jackets at home.
It's time to slowly adjust to the fact that winter is really over.
Took the strappy sandals out for a stroll again, the last time I went bare-feet was in August.
And I'm still searching for the perfect sunglasses, any golden tips?
I'm off enjoying one last 'free' night. Next week you'll find me with my nose in my studybooks.
Probably literally..

Xx 









Zara jumper | H&M heels | New Yorker sunnies | Zara heels | Asos backpack


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

8 comments:

Sara said...

Wat een toffe rugzak!

Becky P said...

Such a lovely casual yet stylish look. Adore those shoes and those pants! Yes, finally spring! Xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Ypie van der Wijk said...

Wauw, je heels! Zijn die nu nog te koop? Prachtig!
Liefs, Ypie

Hadrien Leite said...

Super cool outfit
and nice pics too
:)
http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/golden-thursday.html

Made by Carlijn said...

Ik vind jouw schoenen zo mooi!

Pialunja said...

Beautiful outfit! Love the cosy sweater and skinny jeans :) And the backpack is very cool! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Let me know on my blog:)
Fashion latte with vanilla

we are this age said...

Glad I found your blog on lookbook!
<3
Really love your style!

I just started my blog and would really appreciate a visit from you!

www.we-are-this-age.blogspot.co.at

Merel said...

Hi! Ik kom voor het eerst op je blog en was echt gefascineerd door je schoenen die gewoon van H&M blijken te zijn. Awesome! Nu heb ik bovendien ook liefde voor je rugtas!

Instagram