April




The end of yet another month. I was a busy bee the past few weeks but I passed all my examens, so hard works finally pays off.
When we talk weather, April was a month with ups and downs. Rain, sun, clouds, wind: it all passed by.
That is why one day I wore a wintercoat and the next some bare legs were shown.
I think we want summer to just be here already.
Which look is a favorite?

What's in May?
I'm competing in this month's Follow Fashion Blogger Battle, so stay tuned for some 'themed outfits' and hopefully I will win!

Xx



FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

6 comments:

RaindropsofSapphire said...

Those tie dye pants are amazing! Gosh I love those! I really like your blog though! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by both of my blogs sometime too (I'm from England) and I post my outfits and personal style on Raindrops of Sapphire and general fashion from celebs and brands on The Fashion Supernova! I hope you have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to your next post :) :)

Raindrops of Sapphire
The Fashion Supernova

Becky P said...

Great looks! I adore the first one so much xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

welovefur said...

I'm in love with the last casual look
xoxo
www.welovwfur.com

Cool Street Style said...

So nice!!! amazing post
xx

O said...

Great outfit!!! Love the white skirt!!
www.ofriraban.com

Rosaly Escueta said...

you just look damn good on jeans!

NEW >>> THE MILANO MODE


Instagram