Metallic


I had a period in my life some years ago, in which I only bought heels. Some of them were items I could stare at for days after just buying them. That's why my collection is quite big.
But nowadays I don't wear heels that often anymore.
I threw a lot of shoes out recently. I kept the pretty ones, ofcourse, but some just had to go. I mean, a heel that looks like it's chewed on?
Also I dealed with space shortage. But my guess is that this will be the story of my life.
Because this post is all about showing off some new footgear: my new metallic silver ESPADRILLES!
You like?

Don't forget to enter the jewelry giveaway here!
Xx

Park Lane via Asos espadrilles

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

4 comments:

Michèle Kruesi said...

these are so cool and comfy at the same time. double YAY

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Marion Bertorello said...

Very good post my sweetie ;)
Kisses <3

http://www.theladyjersey.com

Nadya Dominguez said...

me gustan y se ven comodas!
http://nadya-carol.blogspot.fr/

isabel selles said...

I love them! I mean I just bought them!! hahaha

xx
isa

www.un-likely.com

Instagram