Midi skirt

Oke, let's start with the obvious: this is not the most sexy outfit in my history of outfits.
When I bought this midi skirt I took a leap of faith. I have seen other bloggers wearing 'the midi' and it looked so cool.
I was thinking this skirt could be styled bouth sexy & tough. But since I don't do sexy that often, I chose the boy-ish way of dressing: sneakers & a sporty vest.
I bet my next outfit is going to be the total opposite of this look. Just to compensate.

I did an small interview for Vrouw met Stijl (a Dutch website) which is now online! Let me know what you think!
Also, only a few days left for the giveaway! Make sure to enter for a change to win 2 pieces of jewelry of your choice. Enter here, goodluck!

Xx







Monki skirt | New Balance sneakers | H&M top | Adidas vest | Zara bag | Whistles leather jacket

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

4 comments:

Lauren Maria said...

fab, skirt it looks cool with the sports luxe feel from the trainers and jacket
Lauren
livinginaboxx

Itsrainingheelsandsneakers said...

Hele leuke outfit!

xx Riëlle

Bárbara R. Portela said...

Great post!
Lovely skirt :)
http://www.summerwine.es/

Belle melange said...

Love the look!
http://bellemelange.net/blog/

Instagram