Pearls




This pearl choker. On Facebook I asked yay or nay and I got all nays. Maybe that is why I went and bought it anyway, just to do the opposite.
I pinned some nails into my wall on which I hanged all my necklaces. Those nails are starting to hang down because of the weight of those necklaces. That might be because they are all big, bigger, biggest. With other words: statement necklaces. 
I got myself quite a few over the years and this pearl choker is just another adding to my 'statement piece' collection. How ya like it now?I'm walking on air in these metallic espadrilles. It's the perfect weather for them and they simply go with almost anything.
I had the week off between stressing for a deadline and waiting for the result. And I did a whole lot of.. nothing. Not even blogging, excuseeee moi!
Did changed my room up a little bit, maybe a post about that some day!
Dutchies, did you entered the giveaway yet? --> WIN 2 sieraden naar keuze van Lana's sieraden!
Klik hier om mee te doen!

Happy Easter!
Xx





Zara pearl choker | Zara jeans | Cos Ring | Pieces top | Asos backpack | Primark blazer | Park Lane espadrilles

Jint

16 comments:

Sabina B. said...

I was thinking about getting the same necklace, and you styled it very well! Nice look!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Jolijn said...

Wow, I like your necklace! It's positively different!

Kells said...

What a creative idea for hanging and organizing your jewelry! I like the necklace, it looks great!

http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

huntergraphy said...

Gorgeous style girl x

monicaharmony said...

You look stunning! I adore your bag!
Monica Harmony's Blog

MissionToStyle said...

Looooooove your blazer & bag!! x Dani

http://www.missiontostyle.nl

Joy Yiu said...

perfect! hope you can take a look at my blog and follow if you'd like x

www.joyyiu.com

Mónica Sors ( Mes Voyages à Paris ) said...

You are so beautiful!!

xx
Mónica
MESVOYAGES A PARIS

Jint vdB said...

Thanks all! So sweet! Xx

Rosaly Escueta said...

such a chic necklace, gotta have it!



new >>> THE MILANO MODE

Vera said...

Such a pretty & timeless look.

www.verasawicki.com

Charline said...

Oh comme j'adore ton look !!

www.IndiaCha.com

Jo said...

Love it, your pictures are great and so is your blog
Keep it up!

www.mypersonalexperience.net

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Loving your denim and bag!

xx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com

Lyn said...

Top van pieces? Wow, love it!
Ik hou eigenlijk van je complete outfit :)
PS : ik volg je nu via Bloglovin door de winactie maar was sowieso al van plan je te volgen na het ontdekken van je Instagram :D (naam : Lyn De Sloovere , blog : Blonde Butterflies)
xo Lyn
www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

Shiny Mathew said...

That pearl necklace is so unique. It adds such a great detail to the entire outfit.
Bright and Shiny

Instagram