A unique piece

How much fun is it to wear an item that not every-body has hanging in their closets?
Personally, I like wearing 'different' outfits. I'm not the 'let's-buy-that-top-all-together' kinda girl, I want to wear items that most of the people around me wouldn't buy.
There are 4 ways to achieve that goal:

1. Buy crazy styles that not many people would wear. But then again, it should be your style too and I don't like mohawks and knee-high boots..
2. Buy really expensive stuff (my moneytree is still a little behind on my wishlist though)
3. Move to Alaska. Wearing a lace slipdress over there makes you the one and only wearing it, but I can imagine a case of akward bodyparts getting cold..
4. Get something unique & handmade. That way you'll never have the same as someone else.

In my case that handmade and 100% unique top came from Mocca. A new and upcoming label (already for sale in the Ho | Mulder store in Arnhem, the Netherlands) that has so much lovely tops/sweaters/t-shirts and each and everyone of them is different than the other ones.
Stay tuned, because there will be a Mocca giveaway on the blog this week!

Xx







Mocca shirt | Zara jeans | Zara necklace | Whistles leather jacket | Zara boots


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

6 comments:

Joy said...

Leuke outfit! X

Sara said...

Toffe outfit en je top is heel gaaf! Ik vind het altijd zo verschrikkelijk als de halve school in dezelfde kleding rondloopt...

VIENNA WEDEKIND said...

uhh, that jacket is great!

heartbeats Carola // VIENNA WEDEKIND

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

Wat een fijne stoere outfit, top!

Isabella Pozzi said...

Great look!! loving your neckparty!

http://www.stylespectra.blogspot.se

Marie said...

so pretty!

Instagram