Cow rugs

On this rainy day, a little interior design inspiration.
Just because of the fact I can't shoot anything outside right now and just because of the fact that every fashionblog needs to twist it up sometimes and be a non-fashionblog. My twist seems to be the interior design-side.

As I'm in my twenties, you kind of start thinking about the perfect dreamhouse, for 'when I'm a grown-up'.
And I'm pretty sure my dreamhouse contains a large number of cowrugs. At leat in the main rooms.
They just add a little magic, they 'make' the room.
Usable in both minimalistic and cozy interior design styles. Just the way I like it!

Xx








FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

3 comments:

Sara said...

Die koeienkleden vind ik super tof!
Wij hebben er ook twee in de woonkamer, maar helaas slijten ze wel heel snel. Doordat je er voortdurend overheen loopt of stoelen op zet komen er allemaal kale plekken in...

Stephanie Gille said...

Cool!
Heb ik ook thuis.
Fijn weekend
xx
Stephanie
http://stephaniegille.blogspot.nl/

angelandchic byMARTA said...

I love that inspiration!new post up in my blog!xoxo
http://angelandchic1.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/oh-sailor.html

Instagram