Days off

Oke, so you caught me. Chillin' in a sweater, sipping wine and whisky.
Just kidding. But it is confession time on this semi-spring Monday.
Because when I'm not running around in tight jeans, heels and cropped tops, my day-to-day-stay-at-home-wear would look something like this:
A big soft sweater, not too boring ofcourse, with some jeans and a big cup of tea. Preferably green, that is.

So, where does one find the perfect sweater for these kind of situations? (read: lazy afternoons watching Suits) Because even a stay-at-home-sweater should look a bit fashionable. Agreed?
I found mine on Je m'appelle. It's a lovely webshop with a touch of France and they sell tops and sweaters with the coolest text. There was so much to choose from but this sweetheart 'vedette' hoodie made the cut.
Without doubt the softest sweater I'v ever owned!

What's everyone else wearing on their days off?
I bet it's not all glitter & glamour either, but just the right amount of comfort!

Xx





FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

2 comments:

Rosaly Escueta said...

lovely sweater!


MONDAY POST >>> THE MILANO MODE

Carolina said...

cute and comfy :)

https://lessiswhat.wordpress.com

Instagram