Earspiration

Earrings are a mather of fashion too. They are there to decorate our ears and they are even called accessories. So, fashion it is.
I had a short period in life in which I wanted to pierce my ear at the top, also known as the Helix.
But that fase is over and now I have another craving: getting a second hole in my earlobe. And eventhough I can take it out any time, this has been on my mind for quite some time now. Do or don't?
I want it to be minimalistic. Small, simple, silver earrings. You get the picture? If you don't here are some inspirational photos. 
Any tips on where to find those tiny silver bars in the first pic? I really want those!

Xx




Pictures from Pinterest

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

3 comments:

Michèle Kruesi said...

these are ALL so damn cool

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Stella said...

Earspiration is genius! I am very inspired.!

Xo!
Stella
www.stelladorothy.com

Blogger said...

Buy A .925 Silver Chain Online.

Instagram