Factors

This is a 'when I feel like it' top. It hangs in my closet and I like it, I mean, I picked it out for a reason: it has that extraordinary factor. But it is not an every day kinda top. It's cropped and the fabric is stiff.
But today I so felt like wearing it. I guess that's what we all do: we wake up, take a shower and then decide what we're gonna wear that day. We take a number of factors (like the weather) and weigh the pro's and con's against each other. Today there were enough pro's for this diamond top! And because of the busy print I kept the rest of the look simple and clean.

The only thing that isn't that clean in these pics is the wall behind me. Shame on my neighbour.
I have a little trouble finding good places to shoot lately. I really want my pics to look more professional! Any tips on how to create/find a nice shooting-area?

Enjoy your weekend! I know I will!

Xx









Zara jeans | Nastygal white clutch | Frontrow shop diamond top | Maison Martin Margiela x H&M heels

Jint

5 comments:

Julie said...

I love love this combo! great shoes and top xoxo

Charlotte Lewis said...

Fab jumper and LOVE those perspex heels! xx

www.lurchhoundloves.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

Sara said...

Gave outfit, ik vind je top geweldig!

Nele said...

Die schoenen, my oh my, echt prachtig!

Olivia Abdelmalek said...

Love the toppp!!!! So pretty!


Best,
Olivia Abdelmalek
http://cleopatraskloset.blogspot.com/

Instagram