On a mission

Minutes before shooting this look I wore something totally different. One look in the mirror and I didn't feel like wearing that, so I threw on something new. Just within 4 seconds. And I must say that's pretty much a record for me.
Some outfits may not always be that special, but when putting on an outfit in the morning I consider what needs to be done that day. What will be my mission for that day? It's kind of an important factor, because we 'dress for the situation'. Every day another mission, another outfit.
Today's mission-wear: easy with some rock & roll.

The weatherman promised us a heatwave next week. I don't know if we should be happy about that, but at least I'm prepared.
Plangas brought a new concept on the market: this summer you can subscribe to Plangas and you'll receive a brand new sunglasses every month. What kind of sunnies? That's a surprise.
I'm glad that people still come up with these kind of ideas, because, how much fun is this?

Don't forget to vote for my casual chic-look in the blogger battle!

Xx









Zara jeans | Costes leather vest | H&M trend denim top | Cos ring | Vintage bag | Lady Del Toro loafers | Plangas sunnies


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

10 comments:

Charlotte Lewis said...

Ooooh, LOVE this look and oh my, those shoes! <3 xxx

Savanne Waal said...

Ah leuk die foto met the sunglass

Francesca Giagnorio said...

Your vest and the loafers are gorgeous together *_* I fell in love with you outfit <3
kisses

Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

Lyn said...

Casual but great outfit! In 4 seconds?! Worldrecord I think!
Oh I'm really hoping for the heatwave to come :D
xo Lyn
www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

Sabina B. said...

These leopard loafers are just a perfect choice for this outfit! I have the similar ones and they are definitely among my favorite!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Malu Swartjes said...

Wat zie je er prachtig uit!
xx
The Stylish Confessions

Necklace Of Pearls said...

I love your style

Judith Carmen said...

schattige loafers! xx

http://www.stonepapermag.com/

Haley Titus said...

couldn't agree with you more. it's so important to be realistic with your outfit choice for the day. I wish bloggers would do more laid back looks like this <3

Colour Me Classic

Keys of Anouk said...

Wauw, wat zie je er prachtig uit! Ik vind je outfit heel tof met je leren vest en denim blouse :) xo

Instagram