Parisian romance

This is my kind of minimalism: silver espadrilles, a white leather boxy top (it probably can't get any more minimalistic) and the perfect summershorts with a little ruffle detail.
Oh and ofcourse the best necklace of the season: the pearl choker from Zara.
I think this look looks a little bit like what people seem to call 'Parisian romance'. I mean, imagine yourself this summer, strolling around in the city of love, lights everywhere, the Eiffel tower in the background.
This is what I would wear at those kind of moments.

I'm going to be in the bush this weekend, so probably not much WiFi over there.
Happy weekend! Let's just hope the sun will keep on shining!

Xx










Zara silky shorts | Park Lane espadrilles | Monki leather top | Zara choker


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

13 comments:

Charlotte Lewis said...

Stunning, love the short detail and that amazing necklace and pumps and my, oh my, major pin envy! xxx

www.lurchhoundloves.com

Diane Fnk said...

Great outfit! I loove your necklace <3

www.DianeFnk.com

Rosaly Escueta said...

lovely choker!


new outfit > > > THE MILANO MODE


Karolina Kwiatkowska said...

I love espadrilles, have a new post about them, have a look maybe follow? kisses from England x

kayilo.blogspot.com

borka gamero said...

Beautiful! wishing you a great weekend…
Kisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

Wat een mooi broekje! Staat je heel erg goed:)

Leah U said...

lovely! great blog!
xx L
www.zanderscorner.com

B.A.D said...

cool necklace! I wouold see it with a long, flowy dress

MD Ayomi said...

you look so cool!
I like your necklace..

^_^

visit my blog..
Centrum Style
or follow me on
mdayomi Bloglovin
http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

Francesca Giagnorio said...

This outfit is really lovely <3 simply and sporty!
kisses
Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

Gabrielle at Find Me Those Heels said...

Yeah, you've definitely got me fantasising about strolling around Paris late at night on a hot summer's evening! Gorgeous look and I've got so much love for the Zara oversized pearl choker!

http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Kim - Bestyoubeauty.nl said...

Cute comfy outfit!

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Love the silver espadrilles, cute leather boxy top& those shorts are indeed perfect!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
instagram.com/gracenjio

Instagram