The battle: festival

I'm competing in the Follow Fashion blogger battle this month! Me and my 'apponents' have to style three different looks, all assigned a theme. So here's the first: a festival look!
Festival-season has started and let's be honest: this is the time to shine.
With all the lovely outfits from Coachella in the back of my mind, I'm so looking forward to all the lovely parties I will be attending on the beach or at some typical Dutch meadow. Yeah, us Dutchies sometimes party on actual meadows.. 

I like to wear something that nobody wears. Ofcourse I have some 'everyday-everyone' items too (like my New Balance) but how about mixing up slightly eccentric items in order to create a look that you know nobody is going to wear on the party you are about to attend. I'm in!

By the way, These pics are made by the talented Merel! Go and check out her Tumblr!
And also it would mean a lot if you could vote for my look in the blogger battle!
Happy Tuesday! I'm probably in some crazy rollercoaster right now!

Xx












Sacha studded boots | Zara embroired bomberjacket | Motel rocks striped top | New Yorker sunnies | Monki shorts | Topshop floppy hat


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

13 comments:

Milex said...

Love!

Sabina B. said...

Nice look, love the striped top and the statement necklace!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Red Sonja said...

Zoals ik al zei op het forum, praaachtige outfit! Echt gaaf gecombineerd die streepjes met dat jasje! Ik ga op je stemmen in de battle! :)

xx Sonja
www.redsonjafashion.com

Kimberley Bergman said...

Wat een ontzettend toffe outfit! Heb op je gestemd! x

Sara said...

Super gave outfit, inderdaad heel tof voor een festival!

Jan said...

Zoals ik op GS ook al zei,
die shorts zijn leuk!

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Wow perfect outfit! Love your jacket and bag and shoes ;)

New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
I'd like to invite you to join my CHICNOVA GIVEAWAY :)

You Had Me At Vogue said...

love love love this look and appreciate the way you have clashed the prints together so perfectly x
www.youhadmeatvogue.com

Marika Odoardi said...

I'm in love with this look, so cool!
xx
http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
www.facebook.com/Laviecestchic

melissa said...

Love the backpack x
M

Kells said...

I hope you win! I love these looks! What an inspired challenge! Those boots make you a shoe-in!

http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

Pauline Lim said...

Nice look! :)

xx pauline
classycroissant.blogspot.com

iamchiara said...

Looove this look! Very chic!

http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

Instagram