A men's shirt

Merry Monday!
I hope my Monday is still going to turn into a merry-one, since some construction workers decided to start working at 7 o'clock in the morning and ringing my bell 3 times. I'm not a morning person at all, so, 'o happy days'..

About this look. It had to come of it: me in a men's shirt. First of all, they are oversized and that is kind of my thing. Second of all, I was really feeling that denim blouse-trend lately. And since I don't own one myself, I stole this one. It even has this cute print on it!
Ofcourse, when dressing up manly, it should have some feminine touches. The Birkies certainly are not, but the skirt pretty much screams feminism, right?

This week:
I'l be studying and watching the World Champion Socces games, ofcourse. I might even put on some orange! Just to be all patriotic and all..

Don't forget to enter the Mocca giveaway! WIN a handmade & 100% unique item from Mocca, enter the giveaway here!
Anddddd, will you vote for my blog for the Zalando Blogger awards? You can win a giftcard yourself by doing so! Just click here. Thanks!

Xx









Denim blouse | River Island, men's department
Skirt | Monki
Slippers | Birkenstock
Bag | Vintage
Necklace | H&M

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

13 comments:

Mira Tolvanen said...

Lovely outfit!
www.yliarvostettua.com

Stephanie Ruijter said...

I love that you're wearing a men's blouse! Really nice.

Www.leafsofstyle.com

PrincessArne Arca said...

love the look! very casual and chic :)
http://itsprincessarca.blogspot.com/

Jane S said...

Amazing!


New post on "The fashonian"

Follow me on bloglovin

Jointy&Croissanty said...

This men's shirt looks gorgeous on you! Great combo with skirt and slippers!

jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

Annebel Van Wijnen said...

Leuk hoe je de oversized blouse hebt gecombineerd met een super vrouwelijke rok!

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Love this outfit, the denim looks great!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Dionne Knooren said...

Prachtige foto's!

Sara said...

Jeej, ik houd van mannenshirts, ze zitten zo lekker! :)

Sophia La Style said...

Perfect styling, i love this look.
http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

Floortje van Cooten said...

I love this look!
XX
www.floortjeloves.com

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Wat een leuk printje heeft die denim blouse!

Leu gecombineerd met het rokje en je Birkenstocks!



www.style-chameleon.com

Sabina B. said...

Love the frill skirt!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Instagram