A weekend with Lushified: Sunday

It's not much of a SUNday, this Sunday. But that should not spoil the fact that Sunday's are FUNday's. Still following?
My Sunday's are mostly filled with catching up with friends or family, doing some 'to do's' that I kept postponing like reading e-mails and money-related stuff, and - on a rainy day like this - watch an episode of my new addiction: Orange is the new black. Recommended!
When going to the home front (and that is, to be precise, 12 kilometers from where I live now) my mom is all about spoiling me with fruitshakes, making me fresh mint tea's 10 times a day, let me pick out what's for dinner & making sure I go home with lots and lots of gadgets, like superfoods and detergent. 
Ofcourse I enjoy that, as a student that rarely happens so you don't hear me complain. And that's what I love about the Sunday, knowing it will be all cozy and I will get my vitamines. ;) 

This is yet another Lushified item, I'm really happy with this dress. I wanted a striped midi dress for a while now and I know that horizontal striped are not really a 'do' for no one's figure and yes, my ass looks as if it is magnified since the last time you saw me, but that does not spoil the fun of wearing it. The low back and the fine quality make up for that. 
What is everybody doing on this not-so-much-SUNday?

The Mocca giveaway is still open but be quick about it, tomorrow is your last change to enter! 
Enter the giveaway here!


Xx










Striped midi dress | Lushified 
Bag | Vintage
Slip ons | Invito
Ring | Cos
Floppy hat | Topshop


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

6 comments:

Becky P said...

Super lovely! Adore those shoes dear xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Staat je echt geweldig die jurk!



www.style-chameleon.com

WIN A €190 PROUD JACKET ON MY BLOG

Rougeuse said...

Pretty outfit, love your hat! Would be great if we could follow each other, let me know! x

www.rougeuse.com

Jane S said...

Lovely!
New post on "The fashonian"

Follow me on bloglovin

Lauren Samsom said...

Moooooooi!!

PrncszTffny said...

Die jurk staat je echt zo mooi! Hele leuke outfit!


http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

Instagram