Always a print

Last week it was a denim on denim-situation. Today it is leather on leather.
White leather on black leather, to be precise.
I couldn't think of a better pants to go with this look, since it really brings out the fun in this outfit. Those prints and patterns keep coming back in my looks, maybe I'm not that much of a 'monochrome' girl, as much as I like to think I am.

As the sun is trying really hard to break through those clouds, June has not really been June so far.
Then again, June in the Netherlands actually never is a 'real' June. Always bring your umbrella, just in case the sky comes fallen down.
It was back to long jeans last week. But to be honest, that wasn't a problem for me, as I'm currently with my nose in the study books.
From Monday on my holiday will finally kick of and there are a lot of fun things on my schedule.
Stay tuned, since I will blog about some events like Boohoo & Laimbock, a festival and my 10-day party that will happen in two weeks!

The Mocca giveaway is still open but be quick about it, this week is your last change to enter!
Enter the giveaway here!

Xx

 







 
Tie-dye jeans | H&M
Black leather vest | Costes
White leather top | Monki
Sunnies | New Yorker
Slip ons | Invito
 
 
FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

9 comments:

Britt van Schie said...

Ik volg je sinds kort en vind je outfits echt super tof!! Ik blijf je zeker volgen!

Liefs, Britt van www.justbrittblog.blogspot.com

Annebel Van Wijnen said...

Wauw je broek is echt geweldig!
Ontzettend leuk gecombineers met dat leren vest!

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Love this outfit, the leather vest is gorgeous, as are those shoes!!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Milex said...

wowed!

beautylisz.com said...

wat een ontzettend gave outfit! hier houd ik wel van.

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

Tof! Staat je erg goed zo bij elkaar:)

Mihaela said...

I love your blog so much! :D Have an amazing day!

mfashionfreak♥blog

Alexa Op 't Land said...

Wat een gave broek!

Janne said...

Die broek is echt heel gaaf! Mooi ook met die slip-ons :)

Instagram