Cropped marble

The cropped top: either you hate it or you love it. But maybe there is a situation in between those two.
I bought this one a while ago and the weather didn't really allow me to wear it yet, but also I had a hard time combining it the right way.
So, this is a first option: a high-waisted maxiskirt and some espadrilles. It needs to be high-waisted actually, otherwise - with a normal 'on the hips' jeans -  it will look like you washed your top too hot, or something.
It will be a challenge to create some more 'options' with this top, I will gladly work my ass of to show you the rest this upcoming summer!

By the way, I did some picture-editing, you like it this way or do you want to see more color?
It's yet another beautiful sunny day. I'm off, tanning, cleaning & studying. Mostly studying, I promise!
Don't forget to enter the Mocca giveaway! WIN a handmade & 100% unique item from Mocca, enter the giveaway here!
Anddddd, will you vote for my blog for the Zalando Blogger awards? You can win a giftcard yourself by doing so! Just click here. Thanks!


Xx












Maxi skirt | River Island
Crop top | Zara
Espadrilles | Park Lane
Sunnies | New Yorker
Glass bangle | Souvenir from France


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

19 comments:

Sara said...

Wat een onwijs leuk topje! :)

Yasmin Ooteman said...

Super mooie rok !!

xx Liefs
www.mixofme.nl

Styled by Romy said...

Mooie rok! Leuke blog heb je ook :)

http://www.styledbyromy.nl

Savanne Waal said...

I like! Heee zie ik daar witte nagels? Heb je m gekocht?

Birre van Esveld said...

Likeeee a lot!

Red Sonja said...

Wouuuuw, ik vind dit echt een prachtige outfit van je! Staat je supergoed en mooie combi! Ik moet ook snel even zo'n top aanschaffen! Ik vind ze prachtig!

xx Sonja

Sharrel said...

Ik vind je top echt onwijs gaaf.

x

Milex said...

WOW!

Emily Bache said...

Love the way you styled this!! Great look :)

www.lovelywanderlust.com
@WanderLustGirls

Lizzy Hadfield said...

That top is amazing! I love this outfit!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Alexa Op 't Land said...

wat een super leuke outfit!

Necklace Of Pearls said...

Perfecta,como siempre,besos.

Nathalie Alexandra said...

I had an eye on that crop top from zara and I think i need to get it.
love how you styled it

xo
http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

Sabina B. said...

Nice skirt!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Die top is zo leuk!

En heel mooi gecombineerd met die zachtroze rok ;)



www.style-chameleon.com

Frederieke said...

Super leuke outfit, staat je goed.

emily said...

I love crop tops right now, yours is perfection! I regret not buying it when I saw it in stores now.

Ismay said...

Deze outfit staat je echt zo mooi! Echt prachtig. Super leuk gecombineerd. Liefs

Anna W said...

Mooie blog heb je!! En prachtige outfit :)
Liefs, Annewil
http://annaw-blog.tumblr.com

Instagram