Daisies

My vacation finally kicked off! And I can't wait for summer to begin!
The parties, going to the beach, a still unknown holiday-destination and much more.
Today I'm wearing a daisy-printed shorts. A print again, I know. Step into any store and you'll be bombarded with the daisy-print, and ofcourse I can't refuse buying a $6 shorts from Primark.
I have a lustrum coming up that will go on for 10 days, and I still need a lot of outfits. For the gala I need something red, for the opening-party I need something white, and so on. So some shopping is required!

This afternoon I'm off to the presentation of the new 'young' collection by Laimbock. 
Stay tuned, because this weekend my 'weekend with Lushified' will kick of and some typical 'weekend-looks' will appear on the blog!

The Mocca giveaway is still open but be quick about it, this week is your last change to enter! 
Enter the giveaway here!


Xx











Daisy shorts | Primark
Leather jacket | Whistles
Necklace | From Bali
Top | Forever21 
Espadrilles | Park Lane

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

4 comments:

Alexa Op 't Land said...

Love the outfit! The orange color is looking good at you!

Charlotte Lewis said...

OMG - seriously crushing on your whistles jacket, it is divine! xx

www.lurchhoundloves.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

Red Sonja said...

Aah, de short is echt superleuk! Ik hou echt van de madeliefjes print! Mooie outfit!

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Looove this outfit! Cute shorts and jacket :)

New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

Instagram