Flux

I remember my very first pair of sneakers like it was yesterday. They were Allstars and they were a size 26.
I don't know the American size for this, but believe me, that is very, very small in Europe.
At that time - the 90s, that is - those were the only kind of child-approved sneakers for kids with the age of 4. Those sneakers never lost their 'touch' and even at this age, many many pairs later, I still own some white ones. During the years the concept of letting your kid wear sneakers kind of changed; nowadays they walk around in mini New Balance and the real bad boys are even wearing some funky colored Nike Air Max.
On another note, the world seems not to be bothered by wearing sportshoes as casual shoes. That seems logic, we can't walk in heels 24/7 and boy, do those sportshoes come in great editions.
I'm currently crushing on the Adidas zx Flux sneakers. And since I have a whole wardrobe filled with printed clothes, why not also get myself a pair of printed sneakers, like these?

I dug up some sneaker-inspiration, enjoy!
And as showed in these pics, the world even don't seem to care about 'male' and 'female' shoes. How nifty this era is!

Xx






FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

6 comments:

Pat/Never Not Inspired said...

Those shoes are amazing!

http://www.nevernotinspired.de/

Becky P said...

Oh wow, great selection! Love every pair xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Helen* said...

Hello lovely, I've just came across your blog and it's awesome!

I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post - amazing trainers!

I have a new outfit post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts :)

http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

xoxoxox

Stephanie Gille said...

Omg need to have a pair of those!
Perfect!
xx
Stephanie
www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

Jenny Richard said...

i love your post, lovely shoes collections, nice pictures. new post on my blog http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.com/

Sharon Taylor said...

I'm planning on picking up a new air of trainers (sneakers) this coming week, I need them for practical reasons - I exercise a lot and want a variety of trainers for support - however I'm determined to get a bright, colourful print pair this time. I can't wait!

Sharon xx
Beauty, Miscellany

Instagram