May

Come what may.
May was a serious case of 'come what may'.
I blogged more than the other months, I think it's the planning, I'm starting to get the hang of it.
It's almost summer - although the weather showed us a little Autumn the past week - and I want to finish all school-related stuff.
There is only one big (big!) item on my to do-list left: the thesis. A nerve-racking and crazy project, literally a race againt the clock.

For now, these are the looks I wore in May. Which one is your favourite?

Don't forget to enter the Mocca giveaway! WIN a handmade & 100% unique item from Mocca, enter the giveaway here!

Xx












FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

10 comments:

Donna Luisa Huijzendveld said...

Nice outfits! x

Anna D said...

Great style!
annasmirror.blogspot.com

BLOG / FACEBOOK / LOOKBOOK


Lizzy Hadfield said...

Love the outfits, the leather top is deffo my fave!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

FloralConstellation said...

gorgeous looks!

floralconstellation.com

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Round up of super stylish May!
awesome!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Jules said...

Hele leuke outfits!

Jules x

Saskia | Former Parades said...

Heerlijk, al die zomerse outfits!! Je broekje met koeienprint is geweldig

♥ Saskia

Karolina Kwiatkowska said...

Great outfits my dear! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know on my blog, kisses x

klayilo.blogspot.com

Tesa Jurjaševič said...

lovely looks!

Emily Bache said...

Those leopard print pants and leather jacket <3 Great blog!!

@WanderLustGirls
www.lovelywanderlust.com

Instagram