Styled down

This is a case of styling it down the minimalistic way.
Styling it down because of the Birkies and minimalistic because of the rest. 
I am happy with these new slides and eventhough they make every outfit non-chic, they dó make every outfit stylish. In a way. Not everyone agrees with that, I know. 
I probably shouldn't add some sweatpants (my roomie made me promise I wouldn't), but somehow this trend got to me and then I better rock it.

A see-through top is not something I wear a lot. Having to check every minute to see if it still looks oke is just not my cup of tea. But in this case: did you notice the lace bra underneath?
Too much or just enough?
And what about my shorter hair? 
A lot of questions on this hot Saturday-morning. Enjoy this first real summer day! 

Don't forget to enter the Mocca giveaway! WIN a handmade & 100% unique item from Mocca, enter the giveaway here!

Xx










White clutch | Nastygal
Slides | Birkenstock Arizona
Jeans | Topshop (old)
blouse | Monki
Necklace | Zara


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

7 comments:

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

Great outfit! cool blog!
following you hun<3

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Sabina B. said...

Great choice of white accessories! Love the clutch and the necklace!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Perfect look!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Anthea Lau said...

perfect black and white outfit! love the mesh top and white sandals! <3

Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
AL xx
RASSP STYLERASSP INTERIOR

Anna Lavrinenko said...

cool outfit! and i think you look like Avril Lavigne :)

VIENNA WEDEKIND said...

good one! really like the chanel-like necklace

Love, Carola // VIENNA WEDEKIND

Mymy said...

Effortless chic, loving this !

http://www.mymymode.com/

Instagram