Summer wishes

The longest day of the year is almost here. That means - dramatically speaking, that Autumn is slowly catching up on us. I don't want that to happen yet, so let's think happy thoughts: holidays & summer sales!
The sale is almost here and all those summer-wishes I had a few weeks ago are still in my head.
And ofcourse I added some more. Some are sale, some aren't. But a girls gotta dream..
I found some great pieces on Excel Clothing.com and I'm hoping to one day get my hands on those pearls from Dior. Probably in about 40 years, when they are antique. 
What are your summer wishes? Have you been monitoring some sale goodies?

Don't forget to enter the Mocca giveaway! WIN a handmade & 100% unique item from Mocca, enter the giveaway here!
Anddddd, will you vote for my blog for the Zalando Blogger awards? You can win a giftcard yourself by doing so! Just click here. Thanks!


Xx


Jumpsuit: New Klum | Sunnies: Fleur | Pearl eraring: Dior | Grey jumper, Samsoe & Samsoe | Striped blouse: Armani jeans | Bag: Mochale Kors | Denim shorts: Hendrix Bandits| Peplum dress: Three floor



FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

2 comments:

Hélène Heath said...

I always find it so crazy that how when we're gearing up for the hottest months of the year, one the other side of the world it's the complete opposite. On another note, that peplum dress is everything.

xx Hélène
www.FashionOverReason.com

Eva said...

Thanks for the outfit suggestions, I really like it.

Instagram