The ugliest shoes I own

I don't even know if I'm allowed to call them 'shoes'.
They are, without doubt, the ugliest shoes I own. But I was sold after seeing all those cool pictures on pinterest. It is actually possible to style them up super nice!
So, yes, I bought the Birkenstock Arizona slides I made fun of not so many years ago, when they first appeared.
And why? For these 3 reasons:
- They are known as the best (best!) slides for your back. And besides that, they walk like heaven
- Since it is thé trend of the season I thought: why not give it a try? (not really a reason, I know)
- The challenge to style up shoes like these with an outfit and make them look really cool
Well, those are pretty good reasons for a girl to buy shoes right?

Are you convinced yet? I won't be offended if you still can't even look at them. Even I still think they are not so flattering. But hey, you are going to see them on this blog, so get used to it!

Don't forget to enter the Mocca giveaway! WIN a handmade & 100% unique item from Mocca, enter the giveaway here!

Xx




FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

2 comments:

Mónica Sors ( Mes Voyages à Paris ) said...

Parecen muy cómodas!!

xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES A PARIS

Adriana Agnes said...

I love the way these look on, I have a black pair of these... my guy friends don't understand it. But I don't give a crap, keep rocking them, they look great the way you style them !!

xx Thatbluejeansgirl

Instagram