June

June has come to end. For me it was the month my vacation started and that is always a good thing.
I'm still planning my vacations - a bit late, I know - so any tips and trics are welcome!
In 1,5 week I will start post my 10-days-lustrum posts, it will mostly be outfit-posts, the 'what-I-will-wear' looks for that day. I don't know how yet, since I will be pretty much hangover, like, everyday. That's sounds horrible, I know, and I'm preparing for it physically and mentally. But believe me, it will be lovely!

This week: I'm going to the beach on Friday and I'm planning my vacations. What are your plans?
These are the looks I wore in June, click on 'read more' to see them apart from each other. Which one is your favorite?

Xx















Jint

7 comments:

Charlotte Lewis said...

Your style is always stunning, loving the mix up of sporty with the leopard pumps! xx

www.lurchhoundloves.com

Ida Yndal Mikkelsen said...

I love all the outfits! AMAZING!!!

Love from Ida

http://www.idayndalm.com/

Anonymous said...

Your outfits look so fabulous!
http://fashion-soup.com/

ylenia said...

I love every single look! And this is not a thing that happen to me very often, great sense of style =)
KIss
Yle

new post up

www.ysdblog.com

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Always so casual cool- loving the ensembles with major accessory moments! That black hat with striped dress is my FAVE of the bunch!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Edyta said...

Absolutely stunning styles :) What a great June!

Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

mohamed dahman said...

love your blog!
how would you like to follow eachtoher!?

www.hisandhersfash.blogspot.com

Instagram