'Play' suit

I loooove myself a jumpsuit. My closet is full with them. Or should I say playsuit, since the short versions of the jumpsuit are called that way.
Printed playsuits, ruffled playsuits, you name it and I have it. This all white one is the latest addition to my wardrobe, specially bought for the opening party of my lustrum. Theme: white.
And unfortunately I won't be wearing heels with it (you should agree, that would look waaaay hotter, right?) but since this playsuit is literally a 'play' suit, I figured some flats won't look horrible either. So here I am, showing off this twirly little white thing with an extra low back.

I'm writing this post on a very rainy Wednesday afternoon, hoping it will be all sunny next week.
I'm still a little behind on the 'to do'-list and I want it all to be done in time. The chores - money matters & school stuff - aren't that nice, but that is kind of the whole reason I keep pushing them away, I guess.

Did you enter the Laimbock giveaway yet? Click here!

Xx














Playsuit | Kiss the sky
Sunnies | Plangas
Espadrilles | Park lane
Ring | Cos
Necklace | Got it from my momma

Jint

11 comments:

Shopaholic said...

great shoes :)

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Such a perfect outfit! Perfect for summer!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Tineke said...

Wat een toffe playsuit, hij staat je heel erg mooi!
Liefs

Nicole said...

very nice dress! i love espadrilles too!
x Nic
lifevsstyle.com

You Had Me At Vogue said...

playsuits are the easiest things to wear, you look so effortless! xx www.youhadmeatvogue.com

ediot said...

such a nice outfit girl,
you look great
x

adelinas choice said...

You look stunning! Love this outfit! ♥
xo
http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adelinas-Choice/255152961324843?fref=ts
Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin or Facebook? Let me know, follow me, I'll sure do the same:)

Alexa Op 't Land said...

Prachtige play suit, staat je super!

www.alexaslovelyworld.nl

Francesca Giagnorio said...

Your playsuit is absolutely lovely *_* amazing shoes too!!
Kisses

Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

Sara said...

Deze playsuit is zo lief! <3

Bibiche Rath said...

I KNOW! I love play/jump-suits too. So easy and comfortable but stylish at the same time! Love the way you dress it down with the espadrilles - cool look babe! Keep it going :)

XO from Malta,
www.b-biche.com

Instagram