Purple leopard

Dresses. You don't see me wear them a lot. I do own a lot of them, but those are the classy cocktail ones, the ones you don't wear to go to the supermarket. This new one is actually one of the few daytime-dresses I own right now.
When ordering a dress like this, it can be a complete disaster or it can turn out the good way. The leopard print is a different leopard then all the others, with a color that used to be my favorite: purple. It turned out all good and I thought about styling this one up the easy way. Just some (very cool) cutout sunnies from Oasap and my Maison Martin Margiela x H&M wedges. I will probably still be in love with those when I'm 50. And about the sunnies, I already got a lot of compliments about it and Oasap is the one and only selling it, so what are you waiting for? Go, go, go!
This is the outfit I wore to a 'day with the family', I thought it was perfect for it! What do you think?

This is the first time I show you my ear-jewelry. I'm looking for a silver 'bar' just like the one I'm wearing, only shorter, to creat this look I showed you a while ago. You like it so far?

I'm off, don't forget to enter the Laimbock giveaway! Win yourself a pair of leather gloves!

Xx











Dress | Oasap
Sunnies | Oasap
Heels | Martin Margiela x H&M


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

12 comments:

Bertine said...

wat een super gaaf jurkje! en die doorzichtige hakken blijf ik gaaf vinden!

Pat/Never Not Inspired said...

Wow you look so great! Awesome outfit! :)

www.nevernotinspired.de

Lizzy Hadfield said...

gorgeous I love that dress, the print is perfect!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Sabina B. said...

Cute print!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Wat een tof jurkje! <3

Sharon Taylor said...

Love the dress, it's absolutely effortlessly chic.

Sharon xx
Beauty, Miscellany

Itsrainingheelsandsneakers said...

Heel erg leuk & wat een fijne jurk!

xx Riëlle

Tesa Jurjaševič said...

Such an adorable dress!

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

Ooh ik moet die MMM heels ook weer eens dragen. En wat match je goed met die fiets op de eerste foto! haha staat je goed meis!

Anonymous said...

Cool dress!
http://fashion-soup.com/

John Setrodipo said...

l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

Love John Setrodipo

Tessa: said...

Wauw wat een mooie jurk, vind de kleuren combi met dat lila erg mooi!

Instagram