Same but different

Shorts and crop tops, that's all we need these days.
Not too cropped, we should still dare to walk the streets, but add a highwaisted denim shorts and it's all good. I remember I shot an outfit a lot like this one at the same spot, but today I added some white and just those little details make this look a total different one.

Amsterdam Fashion week kicked of the other day and I'm so bummed I can't attend any show. I should not complain because I have a pretty fun 2 weeks ahead of me, but still, those fashion weeks are always happening when I'm not available to go see some fashion.

From now on I will post some outfits related to the upcoming parties from my lustrum. I will wear dresses, jumpsuits & shorts, stay tuned to see what I'll wear the next 10 days.
Also, there is a new giveaway online. You can win a pair of leather Laimbock gloves, go check it out, click here!

Xx












Shorts | Zara
Top | Primark
Clutch | Nastygal
Slides | Birkenstock
Sunnies | New Yorker
Bracelet | From Thailand


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

3 comments:

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

Great look!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Anonymous said...

What a chic outfit!
http://fashion-soup.com/

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Toffe look! En een mooie clutch trouwens!

X

Joy. | justlikesushi.com | win a seafolly bikini now!

Instagram