The green suit

An item I saw and immediately wanted to buy. The fabric, the color, the straps on the back and ofcourse the fact that it is a jumpsuit.
I wore this green suit to a day of my lustrum on which we all had to dress up, drink champagne and watch a game of polo. 
There is still one look to show you from my 10-day lustrum, so stay tuned for that one! I also have a red dress from my gala to show you, but I'm not sure yet if I will because of the simplicity of the dress which only looks good with high heels.

The weather has been so good lately and today I will be off to the beach.
You can still win the leather Laimbock gloves by the way! The giveaway will be online for one week, so click here and enter quickly!

Xx










Jumpsuit | Zara
Pearl choker | Zara
Sandals | Fred de la Bretoniere
Bracelet | Morganne Bello

Jint

8 comments:

Sabina B. said...

Love that shade of green!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Isabelle said...

Staat je goed!

Simone said...

Mooie jumpsuit zeg!

Lizzy Hadfield said...

I love this, that colour looks amazing on you!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

angelandchic byME said...

amazing outfit!xx
http://angelandchic1.blogspot.com.es/

Sara said...

Wat een prachtige jumpsuit! <3

Nathan Moy said...

Love this shade of green mixed with the high bun and lovely flats. Glad I clicked on your comment on LOVEAESTHEICS's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Also, you must check out my recent big collaboration with luxury retailer and feature their rare HERMES BIRKIN BAGS! I had soooo much fun with the styling, please tell me what you think. Items feature include acne bikers, dries shirts, msgm shoes, karen walker sunnies, celine trousers etc.. Very #PROVOKING!

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/07/the-birkin-and-boy.html

Beauty Follower said...

Nice look!

Instagram