Walk on waves

I received them last week and already walked a lot of miles in these shoes. I wore them on a day of shopping in Knokke last week. And eventhough the have a wave-print on them, they feel like walking on clouds. And yes, I saw a lot of eyes going to my feet while wearing them, they are without doubt eye-catchers!
When we talk sneakers: my collection is growing each month and I like it. I used to be an all-heels kinda girl, but sometimes ones gotta be realistic. I can't walk in heels all day and why would you? I think we can all agree on the fact that when your'e out for some shopping you'd much rather wear sneakers instead of heels. And that's where my wave-shoes came in!
My next outfit with these babies is probably going to be in a skirt of dress, just to show you guys that the girly factor and the tough factor are going well together.
Today I pulled my denim top out of the closet to go with my wave-shoes. Ever since I saw it 3 years ago it has been a favorite piece in my wardrobe: the wide fit and the denim fabric make this top a little cutie.

Happy Wednesday, I'm off doing vacation-related stuff.
Today is the last day to enter the Laimbock giveaway, be quick about it! Ít will close tonight!

Xx












Denim top | H&M trend
Jeans | Zara
Sneakers | Adidas zx Flux via Pro shoes 0031
Backpack | Asos
Sunnies | New Yorker


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

7 comments:

Necklace Of Pearls said...

Estas guapisima,besos.

Alexandra [ILUMUOTI] said...

Hele gave schoenen en leuk gecombineerd!

xx

Sara said...

Suuuper gave schoenen, en leuk gecombineerd! :)

Marie Liv said...

Love your col yet comfort look! The sneakers make the outfit even better!
xx,
Marie

LivRiot | Fashion & StreetStyle Blog
LivRiot | Fashion & StreetStyle Blog

Katarzyna oraz Beata said...

nice outfit :) we invite you to follow us on bloglovin and fb, kisses :*

kate&bee
kate&bee on bloglovin’
kate&bee on fb

Jacquelyn said...

Love this outfit so much! Sneakers make every outfit better :) Love your blog!


x Jacquelyn
www.thestyleworthwhile.com

lauren said...

very cool look!

TEALINHEELS

Instagram