Wave print

New in: these awesome blue and white wave-printed sneakers from Adidas.
Also known as the Adidas zx Flux sneakers, remeber I blogged about them in an earlier post?
I always find it hard to choose when it comes to picking a sneakers. There are so many different styles, colors & patterns. Pro0031, the store I got them from, has so many cool Flux sneakers and it was hard to make a choise. But in the end it came down to only two: the leopard ones and the wave ones. Then I asked myself the question: who owns wave-printed sneakers? Not so many people, I can imagine. And now I'm the proud owner.
I can't wait to style these. I can see myself wearing these with a skinny jeans, but also with some girly skirt. The shoes came with two kinds of laces, black and white. Which do you like better?

In the meantime, enter the Laimbock giveaway to win a pair of biker gloves! Click here!

Xx




FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

5 comments:

Nena said...

Super gave print!!
love, Turn it inside out

Sara said...

Waaaaah, deze zijn gaaaaaaf!

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Loooove it!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

welovefur said...

Wow! i love it so much.
kisses
www.welovefur.com

Ella said...

How cool! These are sure standout sneaks.

xx Ella
Ella Et Cetera

Instagram