Wish festival

Friday I went to Wish Outdoor. A huuuuge festival amid the meadows in the North of my little country called Holland. And boy, do they make the appearance of the stage make you wanna say wow!
Festival season has started and every weekend a lot of fun festivals kick off. So did Wish Outdoor, on Friday, Saturday & Sunday the dj's blew everyone away. At the festival I spoke to some people from Swiss and they told me they drove over 8 hours just to be at Wish, how cool is that?

When going to a festival my outfits always look a bit more distinct. In this case; my new cutout sunnies, (more about that later) a crop top, some highwaisted sporty shorts & my slip ons from Invito. Also, the fact that is was over 28 degrees that day made me want to wear nothing else but cropped tops. 
I shot some pictures while I was there, enjoy! And tell me about your favorite festivals from all over the world!

Xx









These akward moments happened a lot when I tried to shoot outfits pictures in the middle of the crowd






Crop top | Zara
Shorts | Pieces
Slip ons | Invito
Sunnies | Oasap
Necklace | H&M


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great festival style!
http://fashion-soup.com/

Sara said...

Wat een suuuuper gave locatie en opbouw van het festival, en je outfit vind ik ook erg leuk!

Rachel Keijzer said...

Heel leuk!

Rougeuse said...

Great top and amazing sunnies! Would be great if we could follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin, let me know! x

www.rougeuse.com

melissa said...

Great festival look, I especially like the slip ons x

Anna W said...

Mooie festival look!!
X Annewil
http://annaw-blog.tumblr.com

Marie Liv said...

Love your outfit!

xx,
Marie

LivRiot | Fashion & StreetStyle Blog
LivRiot on Bloglovin’ & I’ll follow back :)

Elizabeth Rose said...

Love the fun print! It's like the new TopShop shirt I just purchased!

elizabethrosebeauty.blogspot.com

Shekinah said...

The festival looks fun. Great outfit. I love the photos especially the one with photobombers. Haha! :) Have a great weekend, Pretty!

x, shekinahjoy.com


Instagram