Barcelona streets

Helloooo to you on this cold Saturday morning. Sorry for the blog-absence! Six days of busy Barcelona and some poor internet connection made me decide I wasn't going to put up half finished, bad quality posts. So, being back in Holland means being back in the game again!




Say 'hi again' to this green playsuit, worn once on the blog before, but that was in the beginning fase of Vanilla & Velvet, a.k.a the pictures weren't that pretty..
So there it is again, this bright green playsuit: open back and cut-out details all included. Wandering around in the streets of Barcelona which are all wide and clean with the most beautifully architected buildings.
I could have gone for the big statement jewelry, but my new favorite is this small golden necklace from Luz. They have so many cute options to choose from, but this 'bar' necklace made the cut. And sometimes it's not so bad to put silver and gold together, like in this outfit. Eventhough the real reason is that I couldn't pack my whole shoe-collection. 




This upcoming week: more outfits from Barcelona and a diary about the city itself! Stay tuned!
The Cluse giveaway is still up and running for about a week. You can win yourself a watch! So be quick about it and enter here!  



 Xx











Green jumpsuit | Asos petite
Espadrilles | Park Lane
Bag | Vintage
Ring | Cos
Necklaces | LUZ accessories
Hat | H&M
Sunnies | Ray Ban


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

9 comments:

Sabina B. said...

Such a pretty look! Love love that romper! :)



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Marta GarcĂ­a said...

Hi! I love your romper, and I don't usually like rompers, but this one is really elegant!
Marta
http://abilingualbb.blogspot.com.es/

friv said...

My favourite look of yours so perfect!!!
http://www.friv10online.com/

Birre van Esveld said...

Big like!

Michelle Pan said...

I love the cutouts in the back of the romper!

— Michelle | www.MXPSTYLE.com

ediot said...

love this outfit
you look fantastic girl
dig the hat
x
e d i o t

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Wat een leuke playsuit!

En de subtiele sieraden passen er juist heel goed bij!



www.style-chameleon.com

Alexa Johnson said...

I need a hat like this for fall so I can pair it with my sweaters and booties! Such a gossip girl look :)


alexamjohnson.com

kizi said...

Great look. I like your hat very much :)
friv| friv 10 | friv 2
friv 3

Instagram