Grey matter

Goodmorning! Everybody a bit hangover on this Saturday morning?
Today I'm wearing a sale score, this grey and white blouse from Zara. Not a pick I would normally fall in love with, but in this case I 'openend my eyes' and I imagined how to style this oversized striped blouse the fun way. It's a challenge and in a way I'm getting out of my comfort zone. My collection of grey items is growing too by the way, besides the black and white. A welcome color, those 50 shades of grey.
I pulled out my favorite white scuba skirt to go with the stripes, it is probably the girliest skirt I own. But with that said, this look isn't girly at all. At least, the blouse does a great job making it look a bit boy-ish. And the watch is a pretty tough item too, right?
I added these boots and there it was: a total Zara look. More or less, because the hat is H&M and the watch is from Cluse. Still very happy with the elegant design!

This weekend is all about getting to-do's done, searching for a job and enjoying the sun. The city feels pretty empty, now that half of it's inhabitants is gone. Probably sipping on their margarita's on a white sandy beach. No, it isn't jealousy you hear in my voice. Oke, maybe a bit.
Anyway, what are your plans?

Xx











Hat | H&M
Blouse, skirt & shoes | Zara
Watch | Cluse


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

7 comments:

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

Great look!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Lizzy Hadfield said...

LOVE those boots!! They look great with this outfit, gorgeous look!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

friv said...

Wow.... this place looks really beautiful! And you look amazing :)
friv

friv 4,friv 5|

Dionne Knooren said...

Heel mooie outfit!

Britt van Schie said...

Love it!

Nicole said...

omg the skirt looks super cute!!!! nice pick!!
xx nic
lifevsstyle.com

michele lobosco said...

Love this outfit…that skirt looks amazing on you!

xx
Michele
http://www.roguetutu.com

Instagram