Holy pants

A very basic look on this Friday morning. Sometimes simple is good. When going basic - other words used for basic in my vocabulary: comfortable or casual - I try not to get too basic. Sometimes particular pieces are so lovely but when you put them on, the instantly give the look a basic edge. Like this vest.
That's not a bad thing though, because like I sad: basic looks can be pimped too!
These very destroyed jeans are the perfect pimp-up-your-basic-look attire. I've been looking for the perfect destroyed highwaisted shorts but I haven't found a perfect one yet. The more holes the better.

Happy Friday, you made it to the weekend!
If you want to have a change to win a watch from Cluse, don't forget to enter this giveaway!

Xx









Black top | Monki
Black blazer | Zara
Jeans | H&M
Bracelet | Morganno Bello
Slides | Birkenstock

Jint

5 comments:

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Love this look! So simple and laid back! I loveee everything about this!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Saskia van Rij said...

Mooie outfit, je gilet is tof!

♥ Saskia

beyoutifool said...

Nice outfit :D

Annebel Van Wijnen said...

Mooi!
Ontzettend simpel maar toch heel interessant door de verschillende materialen, kleuren en vormen!

Olga said...

Great outfit!! I really love your style!!

Instagram