Style tackle

I'm still in love with my cheetah printed loafers from Lady Del Toro, but sometimes I feel a bit too neat when wearing them. Know what I mean?
'Neatness' isn't really my style, so I have to turn the look around. I have to create something that is both feminime als though. Because that's the best I can do when describing my style. So in a way, I'm tackeling one style and turn it into another. Or a mix of styles, that works too!
I figured some leather pants and some black and white stripes should do the trick for today.
Because they are neat, but they are also way too pretty to just leave in my closet and to never take out for a spin. Besides, the oversized cutout sunnies is doing a fine job too tackeling that 'neat' feeling!

The upcoming days will be all about detoxing, catching up on sleep and packing for Barcelona!
In the meantime, don't forget to enter the Cluse giveaway on my blog. You can win yourself a watch! Click here.

Xx









Top | Zara
Leather pants | Pieces
Loafers | Del Toro shoes
Bag | Vintage
Ring | Cos
Sunnies | Oasap

Jint

7 comments:

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Lovee this! Those shoes are gorgeouss!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Eva said...

wow, love that look! simple but crazy !
xo from Sydney!
http://vivid-room.com/

Red Sonja said...

Wat een geweldige streep-top! Ik hou ervan dat die strepen wat verder uit elkaar zitten! Heel mooi! Leuke outfit ook sowieso! :)

Eva said...

Hele mooie outfit! Je top en schoenen vind ik super!

beyoutifool said...

Supermooie top! x

Grace Howard said...

Love this - this is exactly like my style most of the time! Sometimes simple is best.
Grace x
http://bonjourgrace.squarespace.com

Lth said...

Beautiful!

Instagram