July

Another summermonth has passed. July has ended and I'm anxious summer will be over before we know it. It probably will be, and while the days are already getting shorter I'm won't let those last warm days slip away. That means: fully enjoy the rest of my holiday.
I will be leaving for Barcalona in two weeks, that trip will be all about laying on the beach, stroll around the streets, having dinner the Spanish way and drinking sangria, and maybe even a little shopping. If my bankaccount allows it.. Can't wait!

August will be all about late summer nights and maybe a bit less bare legs. Also another giveaway is coming up, stay tuned for that! In the meantime, here's a recap of what I wore in July, hope you like it! What is your favorite look? 

Xx













Jint

2 comments:

Judas Lee said...

I'm dying for those printed sneakers!
such a fan!

x
http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker

VIENNA WEDEKIND said...

the white jumpsuit is fab!

heartbeats, Carola // VIENNA WEDEKIND

Instagram