Red blouse

A third and final look from what I wore during my time in Barcelona. 
Again the light blue shorts, I know, but I warned you a couple of months ago that this was going to happen. It just is a simple and nice summer piece and with this outfit it proves it can go with pretty much anything. 
When you travel light - for me that was just bringing one suitcase (the handluggage version) - you can only wear what you brought. And I brought this bright red blouse with oversized pockets with me. I got it a year ago at Nastygal and I admit, I only worn it once or twice. So it was time to give it a go again.
But, as it turns out, this was a perfect look for late night cocktails at MakaMaka, the cute place I told you before in a earlier post!


From now on, I'm back in rainy Holland, meaning that from now on some warmer looks will be up on the blog. I guess summer is really over. I just ordered a warm and cozy knit and there is more new stuff I have yet to show you, so stay tuned!

Xx












Red blouse | Ark & Co via Nastygal
Shorts | Zara
Espadrilles | Park Lane
Clutch | Nastygal
Collar | Buba via Anthropology


FOLLOW ME ON



Jint

4 comments:

Debora Micucci said...

Buongiorno cara!
Bello come sempre!
Nuovo post da me: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/08/back-to-school-ready-ce-chi-tra-breve.html#more fammi sapere cosa ne pensi!
Se vuoi segui il mio blog, ti aspetto un bacione :*

Good morning dear!
Beautiful as always!
New post from me: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/08/back-to-school-ready-ce-chi-between-breve.html#more let me know what you think!
If you want to follow my blog, you'll look a kiss: *

Sharon Taylor said...

I love that shirt, the colour is beautiful and the relaxed fit really works well, stunning!

Sharon xx
Beauty, Miscellany

Annie Dreyer said...

Amazing look!!!! love all of the color! Fabulous!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! let me know on my blog and follow me, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
xx
Annie
www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

Floortje van Cooten said...

Great combo! you look beautiful in red

XX

www.floortjeloves.com
www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

Instagram