You'll probably find the following items:
- The ugliest dresses, you'll wonder why you ever bought them
- Tops with grammy prints - yes, I found a couple of those
- Skirts which are waaay to short and waaay to tight
- T-shirts with holes in them
- Some high school (very) basic tops
- And, in this case: a highwaisted printed shorts in a vague purple color
Those - slighly written off - items should be reconsidered. And that is how this short ended up in today's outfit post. It's a simple look but I would so wear it to a festival.
Conclusion: this very old shorts is perfect for re-use! It may not be 'trending' - it's almost vintage - but it's a lot of fun to create a 'new' look with something that has been in your closet for years!
By the way, festival season is slowly coming to and end and I haven't been to a single one! Rushing is in order!
Do you guys re-use old item often? Or do you just throw them away after a few years?
Leather vest | Costes
Top | Forever 21
Shorts | H&M (old)
Boots | Sacha