Strings





Black strings, that's basically what this 'top' is made from. Long, black fringes, all held together in some sort of arty way- at least, I think it's pretty arty the way this item holds itself together. It is supposed to be a dress for when going to the beach - because of the obvious see-trough - but in Barcelona it actually really doesn't matter how much skin is showed, I noticed.Ofcourse I wore some denim shorts underneath, just to not look at all lost, looking for the beach or something. Because it actually wasn't beach-weather that day.. These shots were taken in front of the Plaza del Toros Monumental, where they used to have bullfights. I'm just glad they stopped the bullfights and kept the pretty building.

Due to suitcase-capacity I'm wearing flipflops in these pics. Not my first choice - it probably would have been some high heels or big black boots - but hey, ones gotta make do with what they have. That's also the reason why I'm wearing this black vintage bag again. I pretty much lugged this bag with me everywhere the six days I was in this gorgeous city.

So what do you think? Is this outfit too much? (or actually, too little?)

Xx

                     









Fringe dress | Fashion against aids for H&M
Flipflops | Havaianas
Necklace | LUZ
Bag | Vintage
Watch | Cluse
Sunnies | Ray Ban
 


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

6 comments:

Sabina B. said...

perfect beach look, love the dress!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Perfect holiday look! I love it!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

monicaharmony said...

You look absolutely amazing! Love the outfit!

Monica Harmony's Blog

anoukvanberlo said...

Die top is echt super gaaf!
liefs anouk van www.sushisavedme.com

lessette shei said...

Love love love this top or dress, fab choice for a hoilday. Hope your having a great time. Pop by Outfittingu.com/blog

Angie Wilson said...

I am loving that fringe dress! Such a unique piece!

xx Angie | http://thefashionfuse.com/

Instagram