The limit

Not necessarily nervous to show you, or nervous te wear for that matter, but still, I bet you all have that feeling sometimes in the back of your head when you put something on. A feeling that can be best described as flustered.
You feel the eyes in your back and you don't know whether it's negative or positive energy.
But then again, one should not wear something their not comfortable in. And eventhough a crop top and some short shorts make me feel a bit 'off my game', I still feel comfortable wearing it.
And that's what counts! I did not buy a marble-printed crop top to just hang in my closet. This baby needs to see the world! I'm probably bringing it with me when going to Barcelona, so we can cross Spain of our list.
I once stood in front of the mirror wearing this crop top and some normal low waisted jeans: not a macht. Apparently the feeling-comfortable-limit is exceeded when there is too much skin involved.
That's why highwaisted shorts came in handy today!
And if the weather is good for it, why the heck not. Right?

So, tell me, what is your limit? When is an outfit too naked? And what if it's 30 degrees outside?
By the way, already entered this month's giveaway? You can win a Cluse watch! Enter here!

Xx













Crop top & shorts | Zara
Bag | Vintage
Sunnies | Oasap
Slip ons | Invito
Watch | Cluse


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

12 comments:

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Wauw! Such a lovely look babe! Love the marble & the sunnies!

X

Joy. | justlikesushi.com |

Ludo Andréa said...

Cool outfit, In love with those sunnies and those slip!

L.A

It's About L.A

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Perfect outfit, I love the top!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

anoukvanberlo said...

Je outfit is echt perfect voor een dag als deze. En je top is zooo mooi! vooral het model.
Maar waar ik nog het meeste fan van ben is je horloge, haha.
Heb al meegedaan aan de actie en ik ben nu al aan het duimen dat ik hem win.

Liefs Anouk
www.sushisavedme.com

beyoutifool said...

Dat broekje is echt heel leuk :)

Kacie Cone said...

Love this outfit! The top and the shorts look so cute together!

www.shygirlloudvoice.com

Adria said...

Great pictures, this laid-back outfit is super cool!
http://fashion-soup.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and outfit!

www.theextraintheordinary.com

Gogui Ortz said...

love hte jacket I used to have it! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
http://www.timeless-look.com

Emily Bache said...

Lusting this whole outfit!! Great styling.

@WanderLustGirls
www.lovelywanderlust.com

thoughtsinstyle.com said...

Great outfit! I like the shoes a lot! x
http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

Carola said...

Je outfit ziet er leuk uit!
Ik vind vooral de print van je top erg leuk!

Instagram