Clear pick

Just a few quick snapshots, showing you that these sneakers can go with both though and girly looks. 
I categorized this as a girly look - with the ruffled skirt and all - but I bet you see what I see. By adding these wave kicks to the whole attire, it completely turned into a not so girly look. I would say skater-chic, in a way. Probably because of the big knit on top of it all.
I choose blue on top because - in this case - when you have blue below it's going to turn into a big fat colorparty and sometimes that's just not what you look for in an outfit.
Being as printed and as two-colored as these Adidas kicks are, the bright blue knit was a clear pick. By the way, I'm all about clear picks lately! Saves me time, too! I used to stand in front of my closet for hours and now, every year I'm getting older, that seems to get easier. 

So, tell me! What do you think about sometimes keeping an outfit 'at ease'?

Xx









Knit | Zara
Skirt | Monki
Sunnies | Oasap 
Sneakers | Adidas ZX Flux

Jint

8 comments:

Sabina B. said...

The frill detail on the skirt is fab!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Adria said...

Great top, love that hue!
http://fashion-soup.com/

Anesu Kashora said...

Lovely outfit! The jumper is beaut Xx

Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

Emily Bache said...

Love that color sweater :)

@WanderLustGirls
www.lovelywanderlust.com

Eatlovemerry said...

Lovely photos! x

The forma giveaway

katherinelou said...

Love the outfit and especially how you styled the sneakers with it! I love wearing sneakers!

Saraah Mode said...

Hello,

Love pics ! :D

Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

Racquel John said...

Great outfit!
www.racquel-partsofme.blogspot.com

Instagram