Circus

Metallics - and not only the gold and silver kind - are back this fall, and as soon as I saw this in Vogue, I stopped myself from removing this crazy golden skirt from my vitual shopping card.
A thought like: why the heck not? crossed my mind: I kept it, bought it and already made up some outfits in my head with it, just to be sure.
When receiving the package it looked as if the circus had come to town, all that gold and pleats. But after seing this skirt with an outfit I decided to keep it. Everyone should have some crazy items in their closets, am I right?
Ofcourse I styled it down a bit with this basic grey cropped tee, but this is probably something I would wear to a fashionshow, depending on the designer and the city ofcourse!

So, what do you think, is the skirt too much? Or only Newyears Eve/Fashionweek approved?
Have a great weekend!

Xx










Skirt | H&M
Top | Monki
Bag | Vintage
Heels | Maison Martin Margiela x H&M
Sunnies | Oasap
Ring | Cos


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

24 comments:

Becky P said...

Oh my God that skirt is to die for! I need it in my life asap! Simply adore the way you combined it, looking flawless! Xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Stefany said...

Amazing skirt! I love the way you combined it. I don't think I could pull them off so good.

xx from Copenhagen
BlackIrony.com

Lizzy Hadfield said...

That skirt looks incredible! You have styled it so so well!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

ASH said...

That skirt and your hair - perfect. x

www.absorbingmoments.com

Rose said...

I am in love with this skirt - definitely a keeper.

http://nativewanderlust.com

Keit said...

OMFG! I love everything that sparkles and shimmers and of course, I love your new skirt! Glad you didn't remove it from the basket :D Love how you styled it too, very natural and outdoorsy! :D

Red Sonja said...

Wouuuuw, die rok is zó gaaf! En supergaaf gecombineerd ook!

Eatlovemerry said...

So pretty! x

Stripe lover

Mildred Cheng said...

i LOVE your skirt and shoes
i have a similar skirt but it's holographic silver :) :)

ayadi ouafae said...

Lovely skirt
http://prettylittleoutfits.com/

anoukvanberlo said...

Die rok staat je geweldig, dat kunnen lang niet alle meisjes hebben!
Liefs Anouk

Milex said...

Karin Styles said...

I absolutely loveeee that skirt!

-Kárin
Come visit my re-vamped blog!
http://karinstyles.com

Monica Worth said...

this skirt is hot hot hot

mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

katherine lou said...

Your skirt is gorgeous! I love it and I love how you styled it!

Vienna Insider said...

Love the look! Keep up the great work :)

http://viennainsider.com/

Jan said...

Ik zei het op GS ook al,
maar wat een geweldige rok!
Dat die van de H&M is joh, had ik niet verwacht,
hij staat je heel erg goed (:

Adria said...

Amazing pictures!
http://fashion-soup.com/

Saskia | Former Parades said...

Je rok is echt supergaaf :-)

♥ Saskia

Abbie said...

Wow this outfit is divine!! I am in love with your skirt xx

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

Arden Rubens (TOPCOAT) said...

Your look is incredible - that jacket is divine. xx

TOPCOAT

Aishling Browne said...

Love this outfit! Your style is impeccable!

www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

Nena said...

Nice combination ! & the skirt is amazing!!

love, Turn it inside out

Anne Stikvoort said...

ik vind deze combi echt heel mooi!

Instagram