Daydream

Those last rays of sun. Fall is coming and tanning is no longer doable, but when you wake up to a not so gray day, you gotta take advantage of that. Meaning: show those legs one last time.
An easy but fun look today. Maybe it's the top with diamond print, maybe it's the new boots from Invito. I guess new boots are always fun. And dressing up for a not expected sunny day is too. 

I'm keeping it short today, what is everybody up to this weekend? Tomorrow I'm working and Sunday is hopefully going to be one of those cleaning/relaxing/organizing days. You know: balcony doors open, happy music tunes and sunshine 
Oke, I'm daydreaming, byeeee for now! 

Xx










Ripped shorts | Zara
Backpack | Asos
Boots | Invito
Diamond top | Front row shop
Sunnies | Oasap


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

9 comments:

Victoria GlamFizz said...

You look so beautiful!
Victoria | GlamFizz
or follow on Instagram

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Wow really cute outfit!! I loooove your top and boots especially <3 you look stunning! :)

GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
Facebook || Instagram || Bloglovin || Google+

Layla Sprinkles said...

Such a beautiful look!!! Gorgeous :)

Layla xx

www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

Monica Worth said...

this top is everything i want in a top. love this style, you do it well & i dig that

mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

Keit said...

I don't even remember what I did this weekend, it passed by too quickly O_O
I just saw you on lookbook and I gotta say your style is amazing, I love it so much, it's so easy breezy and beautiful. Love your blog ^_^

Eye See Euphoria said...

Killer sunnies! Thanks for sharing.

Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/paparazzi-saturdays-nyfw-style

Bisous Natasha said...

Love your outfit. Boots are cute ;)

www.bisousnatasha.com

Floortje van Cooten said...

You look great! I love your jacket a lot!

XX

www.floortjeloves.com
www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

anoukvanberlo said...

Je top is echt super! Vooral ook heel erg leuk gecombineerd :)
Liefs Anouk van www.sushisavedme.com

Instagram