Denim shorts

I received this denim shorts two weeks ago, as you could have seen on Instagram, and I had the perfect baby-blue-baby-pink outfit with it in my mind. But the mailman with the baby blue item has not found my home yet! I hope he will in time though, since Fall is on it's way and I still want to show you guys that baby-blue-baby-pink look. Before it all turns into thick layers of clothing and darker colors.
Being a not so patient girl, I threw in the denim shorts today anyway. I styled it the minimalistic way, cause that's kind of my thing lately. This white leather top is still one of my favorites, but hard to combine because of it's boxy shape. But, some black and white always works!

What is everybody up to on this Monday morning? I just had my cup of coffee and I'm ready to just go, go, go!
I'm still looking for the perfect shoulder bag by the way - this one has been in my pics waaay too often - so who has tips?

Xx










White leather top | Monki
Black vest | Zara
Shorts | Rebecca Stella for Nelly
Leopard loafers | Del Toro shoes
Ring | Cos
Sunnies | Ray Ban
Bag | Vintage


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

10 comments:

Red Sonja said...

Leuk shortje! Altijd jammer als dingen later aankomen! Maar dit is ook een hele mooie combi! Leuke loafers ook! :)

anoukvanberlo said...

Je loafers zijn zo leuk!

Adria said...

Great pictures, love the vest!
http://fashion-soup.com/

e. said...

love your loafers - amazing look ! x

CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Wat een leuke outfit! Vind het mouwloze jasje je echt heel goed staan en de schoentjes zijn natuurlijk geweldig xx

www.creativityandchocolate.com

Jony van Stralen said...

Heel erg leuk! Shortje staat je goed! En leuk ook hoe je je haar draagt in een half knotje.

Een nieuwe schoudertas... die kan ik ook wel gebruiken ;).

Shout-out to you

Nathalie Alexandra said...

love this minimal look with a pop of leo flats.
for a shoulder bag you should check fossil sydney satchel, I find it a great bag for everyday.

xo
http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

Victoria GlamFizz said...

Amazing look! I love your vest!
Victoria | GlamFizz
or follow on Instagram

Chidiogo Maxwell said...

WOW...you look like a model off duty! So effortless and beautiful.

Wendy said...

Mooie look! Gaaf gecombineerd! Vind je loafers geweldig! <3

XxX
www.wendyvansoest.com

Instagram