Long & lacey

Merrrrry Monday! Yes, it is Monday already , bummer. But let's just start the week with a good cup of coffee, a recapitulation of New York Fashion week's finest streetstyle, and this white maxidress!
Is white a fall trend this year? Or the maxidress, even?
Today I'm wearing both and I must confess: since it's not summertime anymore and I couldn't rock this white lacey dream dress at the beach, I had to come up with a more fall-approved look.
I'm not givin' in to the colder days yet and a jacket seemed not right for a maxidress anyway, so a striped blouse was the perfect solution!

I took the brown boots out for a spin again. Feeling a bit like puss-in-boots, me being a small girl and the long dress and all, but hey, it worked out fine for now! They bring back good memories, like that one day I brought them home with me and just simply stared at them for days. For real, days..

Xx












White maxidress | WE fashion
Boots | H&M trend (old)
Striped blouse | Zara
Sunnies | Ray Ban
Necklace | LUZ accessories


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

11 comments:

Red Sonja said...

Wat een supergave combi! De jurk en je schoenen zijn allebei erg mooi!

Kim B said...

Wat een onwijs leuke look! Heel tof gecombineerd zo.
Ik ga je volgen ^^.

Liefs,
Kim / Vintage & Beauty

beyoutifool said...

Knappe outfit! :D

Carmen Varner said...

Happy Monday to you too! I just love your white dress. It's not boring in the slightest. The embroidery details are so charming. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

Nadine said...

The booties are amazing!

Nadine
xxx
http://geckoandgold.blogspot.nl/

Monica Worth said...

love the shape of this dress. great boho chic look

mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

Nadia said...

Super cool!

Yasmin Ooteman said...

Super mooie outfit !
En je schoenen zijn echt geweldig

Xx liefs
Yasmin
(www.mixofme.nl)

Shannon Debevere said...

Die schoenen! Geweldig.
xx
www.thetravelrecipe.blogspot.com

María Blardone said...

Loved the dress and necklace!
Beautiful outfit.
Lots of love, xx

http://www.marysreturn.com/
http://www.marysreturn.com/

Keit said...

I love the laid back shirt with the gentle dress and rad boots combo! The ponytail is spot on too ^_^ Man I can't stop staring at those booties!!!!

Instagram